Pittsburgh Personal Injury Lawyer
Injury? Negligence? Malpractice? Personal Injury Attorney Phil Fabiano has been helping Pennsylvanians who have been hurt through the actions of others. Whether as the result of a car accident, misdiagnosis, or another's negligence, Phil's twenty years of experience can help you as you seek compensation for lost wages, medical bills, and injuries.
Working out of Pittsburgh, personal injury lawyer Phil Fabiano has worked with clients throughout Allegheny county, and also Washington, Butler, Westmoreland, Cambria, and many other surrounding counties throughout Western Pennsylvania. Initial clients consultations are free and no obligation, so if you believe you have a case, contact Phil today to discuss the details of your injury or loss.
Legal Practice Areas:
Phil will be glad to speak with you about any type of personal injury case. Here are just a few of the type of personal injury cases he has experience trying.
- Medical Malpractice or Negligence
- Missed diagnosis, misdiagnosis, surgery to the wrong site, and negligent care are all examples of medical malpractice. You count on your doctors and health care providers to hold to the appropriate standard of care, and when they don't, the damages can be catastrophic, even fatal.
- Car Accidents
- Car accidents can leave you with lasting injuries; if you were in a car accident in Pennsylvania and are dealing with injuries related to it, a car accident lawyer may be able to help.
- Slip & Fall
- A rotten deck, disentegrated sidewalk, or iced-over walkway can quickly cause a serious injury.
- Product Liability (Dangerous and Defective Products)
- Anything from a poorly designed toy to a dangerous drug pushed past safety checks, product liability covers a wide variety of dangerous and defective product cases.
Email Phil Fabiano
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, 1985
- University of Scranton (Scranton, PA)
- Bachelor of Arts, 1982
- University of Scranton, (Scranton, PA)
- Bachelor of Science, 1982
- Pennsylvania, 1985
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1985
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 1985
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 1985
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association (Professionalism Committee)
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- American Bar Association